Friday, April 10, 2009

Greenhouse makeover


I don't know if you had a chance to see this article in last month's Country Living magazine (Greenhouse goes Glam). An old greenhouse is given a makeover...
I had saved the link to the pictures and forgotten about it until I sat down with my tea today evening. Friday evening is always so special. The weekend seems like an endless oasis..



Slipcovered sofas, chandeliers and hydrangeas- who can resist that? Carry your tea tray down that path, amidst the flowers and settle down for a lazy afternoon. 


All images from countrylivingdotcom.

9 comments:

EMBELLISHER said...

I'm going to have something just like this when we build our dream house.i love the chanderiers,adds to the decadence and you are right its great to take your cup of tea and sit amongst the plants and watch day turn into night.

Aditi said...

And then turn the lights on and be in the warmth! And you are right, decadent is the word. I like lots of crystals on the chandelier and if i could, I would have one in each room and especially the kitchen!

Rajee Sood said...

Ooooohhhh! can I just move in there and have you all over for tea ...

Aditi said...

Yes, you may! It does have a nice girly feel to it- what with all the flowers and crystals!

Patricia Torres said...

aaawwwww.... these are just lovely... so warm... I'd love to sit there for a long... long time... with my cup of tea.... and just listen to the birds and the trees.... and...and.. and... wow!!

Arch at Rang said...

Gorgeous images!

I have just come from a vacation and now I want to go away again:-)

Shalini said...

And I was just reading this magazine yesterday!

Aditi said...

@Patricia, The pictures are beautiful!

@Arch, Yes, how wonderful if it's in your own backyard!

@Shalini, I read your mind! ;)

pRiyA said...

Oh heavens, this is to die for. It is so beautiful...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...