Thursday, April 16, 2009

A house that soothes you...

soothe (verb) : gently calm; to ease or relieve

And that is what this house, which was the Country Living House of the Year 2008, does.
I have been doing some spring cleaning on my computer and saw this link I had saved.
The palette of cream, nut brown and grey with occasional surprises of blue is very restful and somehow, for a designer house, feels very personal.........








All images are from CountryLiving.com (House of the year 2008)

4 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

how lovely!! The colours are truely soothing... and pleasing to the eye!! This is so nice... Looking at this, I feel I need to redo the colours in my home..

Aditi said...

Glad you liked it!

Sandy said...

Truly love the warmth the colors of the house convey..beautiful

Thanks for sharing :)

Aditi said...

Sandy, I agree but I also think if I lived there, I would want to add a pop of red- maybe some vintage fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...