Monday, October 26, 2009

Flirting with danger

I must be fickle. Why else would I be looking at these pictures and drooling when just last year I promised my husband, "Of course we are done decorating! Everything is just right and I don't want to ever change anything?!"
And that is precisely what I am planning on doing. No, I don't want new furniture. All I want is to fill the walls with arty inspiration until there is no more wall to fill!
Does that sound crazy? These designers don't think so.......
Image copyright Inside Out magazine
Nov'09 issue of
Inside Out magazine.

There is something about hanging picture after picture that is addictive. I wonder if it's because I have these cream walls that just call out for some action.


Image copyright Inside Out magazine
Nov'09 issue of Inside Out magazine


Image copyright Skona Hem
Image from Skona hem.

And my favorite, Ron Marvin in the NY Times,

Image copyright NY Times

and in Lonny magazine,


Image copyright Lonny magazine

And while on the subject, can anyone forget these pictures from Domino magazine...


Image copyright Domino magazine
Image copyright Domino magazine

I rest my case!

Domino magazine pictures sourced from here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...