Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello, over a cup of tea..



Hello! Long time, no post?! At least, it feels that way. I was down with the flu. Lots of rest and tea recommended. It felt strange going into the New Year feeling so tired. But I am learning to listen to my body and take a break. I have been going on long walks, breathing in  the eucalyptus-scented air and I am back at my yoga class. I hope to be back to regular posting in a day or two. The good news is I have an intern. A wonderful intern, BlueMist, who is also at work getting posts ready. So, everything just got better...But enough about me. How are you?


The pictures are of my latest tea cup acquisitions. I took the pictures today.

8 comments:

Bhavna said...

Take care! Loads of ginger tea, soup, a good book and warm feet typically do the trick :)

BlueMist said...

Glad to know you are feeling better. Loads of tea and some pepper rasam/chicken soup ( whichever suits) will do the magic.
Thanks for mentioning me. I am more than glad to join once upon tea time team. :)
Get well soon.
Cheers

The Double Inverted Commas said...

Hey hope you are feeling better now. Take care!

Megha Chhatbar said...

I will have a cup of coffee...:) Well, A nice blog and I am glad to be here..

Patricia Torres said...

Oh.. hope you feel better soon... Yes.. Ginger tea should do the trick for sure!!

Nirja said...

I am in love with this mug, sorry I had to blog about it. In hopes of someone buying it for me... =)

I hope you feel better.

Nirja

Divya said...

a cup of tea is sure to do the trick. But its not just the tea. Its the cup, the quiet, the space, sitting down on a comfy chair in front of your lovely garden, and maybe a scone or a hot samosa that should make you feel better. Take care!

Sagar Kolte said...

Thanks for dropping by, what a neat blog you have here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...