Thursday, January 7, 2010

Loving your home: Liselotte in Aalborg, Denmark




Welcome to a storybook cottage! A brick-red cottage, tall white windows surrounded by a garden full of lupins and lilacs and a path lined by lavender bushes. D-R-O-O-L! This is the home of Liselotte Weller and her family in Aalborg, Denmark. 

Yes, I know you are in love! I am too and we shall get through it together :).
Liselotte is an illustrator and art director among other things. 

If this isn't the most cosy dining room ever!

I could write practically anything I want, and you wouldn't even notice because you, my friend, are scrolling down frantically to see all these gorgeous pictures. So, I won't even try..
















And they lived happily ever after!
You can find Liselotte and her lovely illustrations (like this one below) here and here.

All images courtesy of and copyrighted to Liselotte Weller.

13 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

Oh what a lovely, warm & cozy home... Love the red book shelf.. and how everything comes together in that little area.. wow!

Bhavna said...

Lovely lovely home! It reminds me of fairies and elves some how...:)

Sudha said...

I loved the house...oooh!...I have been eyeing a danish style walnut dining set for a while now and was happy to see them in this house too.. :)

Arch at Rang said...

Really really pretty:-)

The Double Inverted Commas said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
I want to live here

pink tangerine said...

love the red walls.

Ann said...

Oh what a charmed life it must be to live in that pretty cottage. The stuff of Enid Blyton books.....
Precious red cottage!

purplehomes said...

Lovely home...r they willing to adopt my family ;)

Jesse Lu said...

Oooh I love it. That dinning room is splendid!

Liselotte said...

Thank you for all the kind words and for having the thought of showing my home in the first place, Priya :-)

Have a nice weekend :-)

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

Lovely ,warm and cosy home.loved each and every detail of it.

Veda Murthy said...

I have lived in aalborg for 4 yrs ! and to tell u danes r very stylish people....their sense of dressing up their homes is just mindblowing....every home is simply beautiful....the little knick knacks around their homes is just worth seeing!

i truly miss the place

regards,
veda

sumanam said...

What a gorgeous house.. so unique, love it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...