Sunday, January 17, 2010

Magazine Inspiration: Skona Hem

Hello! Welcome to a new week on Once Upon A Tea Time. I have finally got my energy back and can't wait to get started. We are in for some rain storms here in Northern California. Gusty winds and a steady drip-drop of rain. It's times like this, when it is so dark outside at 3 in the afternoon, that remind me why I choose to have cream, almost-white walls. Because of the light colored walls, the house seems to glow from within.
I spotted this home in Skona Hem and it shows that white can be the most soothing of colors. What do you think?













Just lovely!
All images from Skona Hem.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love this house, the decor is modern and sophisticated. I wish I had room for a grouping of pictures like that. I'm going to add this to my inspiration folder!

Once Upon A Tea Time said...

Isn't it lovely?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...