Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Web Inspiration: Tine K Home

The 'white house' of designer Tine Kjeldsen was in the March issue of Elle Decoration. If you thought white was boring, prepare to change your mind!

Elle Decoration Magazine Inspiration

Tine Kjeldsen's white house



Elle Decoration Magazine Inspiration


Elle Decoration Magazine Inspiration


Whites and a supportive neutral palette seems to make each of these rooms shine with light. I find the lack of clutter so soothing- I have found that whenever I am restless or can't focus on my work, the first thing I do is clean up the room, put everything in place and clear my desk and then I feel better. That just might be me but don't you think a clutter-free space is so welcoming? Especially the work area?
 Danish designer Tine Kjeldsen runs a home products company, Tine K home featuring an "adventurous mix of Asian, French, Scandinavian and Moroccan colors, shapes and surfaces..." Here is some truly beautiful inspiration from their catalog...
TineK home inspiration

TineK home inspiration
TineK home inspiration

TineK home inspiration
Many online stores carry their products that are sourced from all over the world. Visit Tine K home here for details.
All images from Elle Decoration and Tine K Home.

10 comments:

Patricia Torres said...

oh so white!!! Love the lamps.... I have been searching for a bird cage as well... looks lovely!!

Kanika Bahl said...

Oh I have been a Tine K Home fan for a long time now...and most definitely love white in everything!

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

I absolutely love the third picture of the dining room. Very effective and dramatic. Great post.

Preeti Kashyap said...

Love the chairs!!!!

Decor in a snap said...

Beautiful, beautiful pics... love the moroccon lamps and the tassels. Lovely post

Anonymous said...

Very contemporary looking. For me personally, it's a bit too much white, I feel it gives an institutional/cold feel. But that's just my opinion since I am the one that loves colors/textures/object d'art from around the world :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the way the elements stand out in white. I love it..:)

Jen of Made By Girl said...

Nice! Will check out Tine k Home....thanks! :))))

Gypsy Purple said...

Fabulous post!!!

Archana said...

I have mentioned abt Pacific and Rose before ,I came across more info on block printing..if you wanna share with ur readers..

http://stylecourt.blogspot.com/2010/04/block-it-off.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...