Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cozy spot entries


This cozy spot entry is from Patricia of Colors Dekor who lives in Dubai, UAE.  Here is what she has to say.."I instantly fell in love with the mosaic table. It came with those two wrought iron chairs. We have two extra wicker chairs (stacked at the side – from IKEA), for when we have more people joining us.

Hubby sits on the wooden bench and I sit on the rocking chair and discuss our days happenings.. actually most days, he is having a quick smoke after his meal and I am grumbling about him smoking!!! We’ve spent 10 years together doing the same thing *smiles*
From my wooden rocking chair, I face the Buddha and so on cooler mornings, I prefer having my morning cup of tea here. Its calm & serene."






Thanks for sharing your beautiful corner, Patricia!

All images courtesy of Patricia Torres.

11 comments:

GB said...

What a gorgeous corner Patty! I would love to have my morning chai there too! :)

Sunita said...

What a beautiful space to start the day! Or end it, for that matter. Love it!

Emreen said...

Wow , patty ! Luv the white and blue patterns on the mosaic table... Ur cozy corner s sooo lovely... !!!

Rekha said...

Patty sure has a great taste and it reflects in every nook and corner of her home.

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

Gorgeous Pat!! Great post Priya.

Geeta Mahesh said...

What a serene spot!!! I love the lanterns hanging from the trees and the table.

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Gorgeous corner Patty!...loved all your lanterns and the Buddha :)
Thanks Priya for sharing !

Sruthi said...

wow!!!

purplehomes said...

what a pretty corner patty! I can see your lanterns are there too!!

Sudha said...

the first pic and I knew it is pattyz place...yummy!

sulagna ™ said...

wow...pattys corner is so welcoming...all i would want is a cuppa and a book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...