Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello and a cozy spot

Once Upon A Tea Time HQ
Hello! How is you week treating you? Thank you to each and every one of you for stopping and reading Once Upon A Tea Time. I am having the greatest time getting to know so many different and awesomely creative people. Tuesday is almost over- I love short weeks. I thought I would post the coziest spot in my house right now- my little office at the top of the house. The walls are almost full with some of my favorite pictures and prints, I have a lovely turquoise lamp casting this jewel like glow on everything around it and as my office is right next to the kids rooms, I have frequent visitors who drop in to say Hello and share their thoughts on life, Lego and the lunch they want to me pack for school :).
OUATT HQ

Once Upon A Tea Time HQ


Once Upon A Tea Time HQ

Once Upon A Tea Time HQ


As you can see the artwork ranges from magazine pages to photographs, prints and sketches and represents many of the people (and dog, Snoopy)  and things that inspire me :). 
Have a great week, everyone! If you want to share your favorite spot in the house on Once Upon A Tea Time, do email me the pictures. 
(To read more about how this room came about, click here.)

14 comments:

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

Oh I love your office. Very chic and I love all the pictures and the art work! Someday, when my toddlers are all gown up, I too hope to have a office at home:-)

Once Upon A Tea Time said...

Anu,
thank you so much! It means a lot to me :).

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Lovely spot !..cozy and warm :)
May I know your e-mail id please??

GB said...

That's an awesome corner! I love the lamp and the red bag!! :)

Kishmeesh said...

O` such lovely decor, wonderful pics, just love your blog!!!

Geeta Mahesh said...

The red bag is spot on to add that bling in the room. A coy spot indeed.

Sophia Ali said...

Speechless! is what I feel....no words to describe how beautiful your work place is..I wouldn't want to leave it at any part of the day :)

Sudha said...

really cozy...:)

Sreelu said...

so serene and peaceful, thanks again for show casing my cozy spot as well.

Once Upon A Tea Time said...

This is just great- to hear from all of you! Thank you, you brought a big smile to my face. The red, lots of bling bag is actually a ceramic container in which I have pecan cookies right now, ready to dunk in my tea :). I know that's hard to believe. It was a birthday gift from my best friend.
@Sanghamitra, just click on the email link in the post. :)

sulagna ™ said...

ohh i simply love your collection of those kettles :)

Bedazzled said...

so pretty !!!

Patricia Torres said...

Oh so lovely!! Your office is coming along very well. I truly need to learn how you put up those frames.. I just cant seem to get more than one frame on a single wall.. I cant paint it.. but cant put frames up!! Room for improvement.. :-)

I'll send you my cozy corner pics this weekend... I'm officially going around the house.. corner hunting this weekend..

chocoliciousgal said...

Loved the office ......Especially some of the pictures in the frames :)

~ Divya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...