Monday, December 13, 2010

Hello Monday

Hello! It was grey and gloomy the entire weekend plus I have had internet issues the whole day- its enough to depress anybody! How was your weekend? I am traveling to Dubai this week. I will be there for a few days and then onto India. It will be wonderful to see the sun again.  I was browsing the Niki Jones website over the weekend and came across some other greys that were inspiring...

  I love everything at Niki Jones (especially the suzani pillows and the mother of pearl inlay furniture)- the products, the beautiful styling and photography. I am a visual learner and pictures are the best way to gain my attention. Pictures like these which contrast the drama of the suzani embroidery against the muted grey walls always relax me at the same time that they inspire my creativity. Which ones do you like the best? Is one picture worth a thousand words to you too?



Visit Niki Jones here
All images taken from Niki Jones.

5 comments:

Jesse N.M. said...

Hi there,

I like your blog...! I am inviting you to visit my site, and if you follow me, I will follow you ok?

Jesse

GB said...

swoon!

The Hausfrau said...

I was just thinking how much I like the grey alongside other--well, more "colorful" colors!

Designwali said...

love that side chair!

The Zhush said...

So pretty! New to Nikki Jones, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...