Tuesday, June 21, 2011

P is for patchwork

I have always had a weakness for patchwork and being Indian, I am drawn to everything elephants. Imagine if the two were  brought together like in this patchwork quilt from Pfeiffer Studio....

I also found this picture totally mind-blowing- its an engagement photography session and the colors of the quilt, the girls dress and the outdoors together are perfectly beautiful!! 
I think it would also look great in a child's room. Urban Outfitters has a pretty patchwork elephant pillow that I (as someone who does not go for cutesy stuff) adore...


Image credits and links: 1. Pfeiffer Studio, link via Honestly..WTF; 2. Photograph by Simon Fazackarley,  via Ruffled Blog; 3. Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

Emreen said...

The patchwork pillow s soo cute.. !!! Is it patch work or applique work...or are both the same ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...