Thursday, August 11, 2011

At the beach in Nagaon (India)

My digital issue of  the Ideal Home and Gardens came today and as soon as i saw this feature, I thought of you..how you would love to visit this beach bungalow in Nagaon, outside Mumbai (Bombay) in Maharashtra, India. I loved the paper- like walls, the shiny floors, the tall windows and the taller ceilings and the lush greenery outside. AND there is a beach nearby! This must be heaven.
Image from Ideal Home and Garden, Aug'11



Image from Ideal Home and Garden, Aug'1



Image from Ideal Home and Garden, Aug'1



Image from Ideal Home and Garden, Aug'1


Image from Ideal Home and Garden, Aug'1

All images from the Ideal Home and Garden. Photography by Saffronart.

9 comments:

notyet100 said...

This is heaven for me

Sahana Singh said...

I had heard of this place, but OMG! I didn't know it was this pretty. I am headed there next weekend!! Thanks :)

Designwali said...

looks like such a relaxing space!

Veens said...

This is gorgeous. Can you please give me the address or contact for this place?

Thank you for the help and the post.

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Such a beautiful place...especially liked the dining area. The bedspreads are lovely!

Patricia Torres said...

Gosh.. this is STUNNING.. What a gorgeous home!!

pRiyA said...

Indeed it is heaven. One of the most beautiful homes I've seen pictured anywhere. Thanks :)

Shalini said...

Wow, what a gorgeous home. Love the textural walls.

Extra No:1 said...

Hi, the place is now haunting me. could you please share details on how to get to this place or a contact number if i can request the host to visit them even if for a cup of tea (i'll take my own along):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...