Thursday, January 26, 2012

A couch, some chai, and many conversations...

Forgive me for the title but I couldn't think of anything else! For someone who loves upholstered furniture so much, I have a lot of leather in my house. The leather couches have stood the test of time and two soccer-crazy boys. But I have promised myself that one of these days, I am going to create a den in the house where I can get together with best friends and family for long sessions of chai and conversation. And for that I will first need to get a bright upholstered couch that begs you to sit down.....



Of course it would be awesome if I could have stairs that led down to my den. Or if the house itself was this charming duplex in Madrid, Spain with its courtyard painted in blue. A girl can dream!


See the entire house on MiCasa here.


Image credits/copyright: MiCasa

3 comments:

Dora said...

nice comfortable and cozy like it....


http://chandradey.blogspot.com

Patricia Torres said...

lovely!! looks very comfy!

Dominik Schroeder said...

Yeah it is nice to reminisce the past and relax.. it is always good to have a nice talk with someone dear to you in a place in your house where the two of you used to do things in the past while the both of you were young...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...