Monday, January 30, 2012

Friendship Birds

I am on a Valentine's Day posts streak! Here is a lovely and simple gift idea for someone you love from Cox and Cox (UK)..Friendship Birds made of metal (I could have sworn they were made of stone). I think these would make great gifts...
 a.) For a friend or for your sweetheart - Cox and Cox suggest that you keep one and give the other  as a gift. What a totally adorable idea!
b.) For someone who loves nature
c.) For someone who is very hard to shop for
d.) All the above (*my husband)


Is it just me or has spring already arrived? In my corner of Northern California, there is sunshine, birdsong and the occasional tree with flowers. As I type this, I am looking at at least 10 robins sitting in my neighbor's tree which might explain why I have birds on my mind! 
Image credit: Cox and Cox (UK)

3 comments:

Amithigirl said...

Love these cute birds as gifts:) Here in Florida, we are experiencing Spring too...spend the entire weekend gardening in gorgeous weather:):)

Shanthi said...

sooooooooo cute and love the idea - keep one and give one :-)

Jessica Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...