Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Royal Design Studio Stencils

Have you ever tried stenciling on your walls (or the floor or the ceiling)? I am so impressed by these stenciled patterns from the Royal Design Studio and how they so beautifully conjure up the mysticism and glamour of Morocco. These designs/patterns were originally created and painted by Melanie Royals of the Royal Design Studio and her team for the boutique hotel Peacock Pavillions in Marrakech, Morocco. 







Visit the Royal Design Studio here
Image credit/copyright: Royal Design Studio

8 comments:

Sound Horn Please said...

Aren't they awesome? I did a post on them too- after coming across their work on My Marrakech

notyet100 said...

I am amazed by the beauty of this,..:)

Designwali said...

gorgeous work!

Rekha said...

Have used RS and Melanie Royals stencils and modellos for projects over the past decade and absolutely love them :)

GB said...

In love with anything associated (even remotely) with Maryam's style. I'd love to transport myself into those rooms!

Reshma at colorcanopy.blogspot.com said...

So dreamy! Sigh!

Melanie said...

Thank you so much for the lovely post and comments about my stencils! Working with Maryam and my painting friends at Peacock Pavilions (4 times!)has been a dream come true and truly magical experiences one and all. Her Moroccan design book is finally coming out this Spring. I can't wait to see it all again!!

flooring Houston said...

Nowadays, we can do many things in order to achieve that personalized look that we have always wanted for our homes. From the walls to the flooring, they can be stenciled just like the ones shown in this post. They look lovely and I am certain that other readers will appreciate your post as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...