Friday, April 6, 2012

Bellocq Tea Atelier

I am very particular about my cup of chai and I don't experiment much with it. It's always the traditional tea leaves from Brooke Bond Red Label or Taj Mahal and the satisfaction I derive from it is partly due to taste and part memories of many tea times spent with family and friends. That said, the sound of this chai blend, No. 39 Hindu Holiday from Bellocq Tea Atelier  is very intriguing..Rich and smooth organic / fair trade South African rooibos, cardamon, fragrant cassia, and spicy ginger adorned with garlands of rose, jasmine and marigold petals. Oh my. Sounds like heaven in a teacup.



Visit Bellocq Tea Atelier here


Image credits/copyright/links: Bellocq Tea Atelier. 

1 comment:

La Maison Boheme said...

Heaven in a tea cup for sure. What a lovely blend! Have a lovely Easter weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...