Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Architectural Digest (Spain)

The Spanish interior magazines feature houses so in tune with my own decor sensibilities that I can't resist writing about them. Without giving too much away, I want to share with you a picture or two of this home belonging to interior designer Tomas Alia in Tangier that is featured in the May issue of the Spanish edition of Architectural Digest. Be still, my racing heart!
                                                      I just died and went to heaven!



I want to lounge on those cushions, drink sweet Moroccan mint tea and idle my days away! BLISS!


Links and image credits/copyright:
Interior designer: Tomas Alia in Architectural Digest (Spain); Link via Zinio; Photographed by Ricardo Labougle.

PS. All the links/sites from which a picture is sourced, its photographer and other details can be found at the end of every post. 

1 comment:

notyet100 said...

I luved those tables nd chairs too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...