Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Viva Terra




How GORGEOUS is that recycled teak wood Lotus Panel from VivaTerra?! I am in complete awe of the talent of the Thailand craftsmen that hand carved the intricate design. It reminds me of the  wooden blocks used for block printing and the painstaking efforts that go into carving them. The pretty kantha upholstered chairs are doing their best to grab your attention, aren't they? I love how inviting they look. 
There is also a Lotus Teak panel headboard and bed. Drop dead gorgeous. I can almost reach into the screen and feel the different textures. Seriously, I want this. 


Visit VivaTerra here.

Image credits/copyright: VivaTerra

4 comments:

notyet100 said...

Luv those pillows

pRiyA said...

Those embroidered chairs really rock.

Bindu said...

I love your blog! Every post is a winner! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

the panel ,pillows &all items look summery,ready to entertain with style.good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...