Friday, August 24, 2012

Let it glow..

This is my first weekend after classes have started, so doubly welcome! There is a lovely dinner that I am hoping to attend plus a fellow blogger will be in town, and I am looking forward to meeting her. On the home front, all the metallic accents are making their way back as the seasons change: dull brass, shiny gold, silvery crystals, mottled mercury glass, all adding a feeling of luxe and warmth and gleaming in the candlelight. The pictures are of our large family room coffee table that was repurposed and built by my husband from old redwood decking. Today evening, I threw the windows and doors open, lit candles (my favorite one right now is Volcano from Capri Blue), put together a vegetable stir fry and sat down with my boys to exchange stories of our week (the good, the bad and the ugly!).  Here is wishing you a wonderful weekend! 


Images copyright: OUATT.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...